We are beyond pleased to announce thatSockeye Brewingwill be reopening for dine-in operations beginning this MONDAY (5/18)!!🙌😎
We have been waiting patiently for this moment and are taking every precaution and adhering to the advice from State and Local agencies to ensure a safe and healthy reopening. Among the several precautions, here are a few key things to know:
1. We will be limiting the restaurant and patio capacity to 50%. Tables will be spaced apart from each other by 10' or more to allow for proper social distancing.
2. No bartop seating will be allowed for the foreseeable future.
3. Based onCentral District Health, state, and city recommendations, we will be limiting seating to parties of 6. For those who arrive with a larger group, we will ask that seating arrangements be made to adhere to this policy.
4. If you are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not enter the restaurant or patio.
5. Our hours of operation will be 11am-9pm daily.
We couldn't be more excited...It's been so long....let's have a well-deserved beer together!!🍻